Monday, October 10, 2011

Quickdraw Gusto

So yes this deck should be fairly self-explanatory and i'm very tired so i'm going to keep this short.

Monsters: 25
3x Quickdraw Synchron
2x Gusta Grif (Can be dead as you can only use one per turn and it's recycled alot)
2x Wynnda, Priestess of Gusto
1x Gusto Gulldo
1x Gusto Egul
2x Caam, Serenity of Gusto
1x Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto
2x Junk Synchron
1x Debris Dragon
2x Doppelwarrior
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Sangan
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
1x Glow-up Bulb
2x Effect Veiler
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

Spells: 10
2x Tuning
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Pot of Avarice
1x One for One

Traps: 5
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Divine Wrath

I leave the Extra Deck to your imagination just remember you can run the Gusta Synchros and Quickdraw Synchros... and Generic Synchros... and 1 Rank 5 Xyz...

Thank you for reading

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your deck is the 1st to actually main Divine Wrath. So, how did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deck? I found it to work great. It's scary to play against because Quickdraw Grif plays are terrifying... Everytime I do a play involving Grif or other Gusto my opponents often go into "OH SHIT" mode... due to how broken I make them seem... Sorta like the Gishki Turbo deck i'll be posting soon after some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foolish Burial is an excelent Tollbox to Bulb, Spore, and Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks for reminding me I knew I forgot something when I was building the deck lol.

    ReplyDelete