Monday, October 3, 2011

My TCG Life!!!

Recently as mentioned yesterday my deck hit a slump and is now recovering well. With Innistrads release I've been looking into Blue-Black Zombie Mill which is relatively cheap I can buy a full build for like 40 minus money cards... So I'll probably do that and pre-order the Dark World structure.

No more Requests!!! yep I ended it on September 30th. I'm going to try and move away from decks and move into more reviews and more statements on the meta-game. I'm looking for places I can judge in GA... My own local is so abysmally small we just judge ourselves and of course no one listens to me because they must be correct or else the world has ended. If anyone knows of any places in GA within Fayette County or at least within 10 Miles of Fayette County where I could get some more practice Judging and dealing with players? There are no Regionals in GA until after Photon Shockwave season begins (hopefully)... in Mid November...

If anyone wants to add me on DN my username is Yuginshin and I accept any and all challengers not running an FTK. If you chat with me after you add me I'll add you in return (needs more friends anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment