Thursday, September 15, 2011

This post is a reiteration "Short Post"

Come on guys... I'd love a deck request to give me something challenging... the more restrictions the better honestly... Just post a comment with what you want me to build and by the next day I'll have it built and DN tested. (Unless it's more than one then it's in order of who commented first.) The only criteria is that the cards in question must be on DN. On a side note: Applying for Syracuse and the American University of Paris along with a few others as I finish the Essay and retake the SAT for a higher grade.

9 comments:

  1. I've been working in a SphinXarcanA(pyramid of light x the world lock) Deck.

    the mix is not meant to be consistent, but to work fine, just for the lulz XD

    I want to know if you can make your own version of that deck ^^, it might be fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do to make it work don't be surprised if mine is not as good as yours as I've never even thought of something this random lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I hope you enjoy working on it, i had a good time with it, so I hope it will give you the same good time ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, how about you make use of The Guys, i.e. Aitsu Soitsu Doitsu Koitsu? Their names translate to This Guy, That Guy, etc. so these guys deserve some spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frog FTK, For Traditonal format, For the lolz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try Xyz's, synchro's, banish, and archfiends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. elaborate a little more do you mean an Archfiend deck that can Synchro Xyz and runs cards like D.Fissure or Macro Cosmos?

    And the Traditional Frog FTK I'll build it but I won't test it due to the fact that no one wants to sit through an FTK lol...

    So in order Frog, Archfiend, Next Person's Idea... I may put some random posts in between just remember you can make requests any time. I'll probably post the Frog FTK and Archfiend decks at the same time tomorrow to speed up the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good question. More like the first one. Oh i didn't get to thank you 4 the deck idea b4 i lost connection on DN so thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot my password and couldn't sign
    in but yes your suggestion is pretty much what I was going for.

    ReplyDelete