Monday, September 5, 2011

I hate DN It's just stupid

I go on DN and expect to be able to play a few games and disconnect on half of them... No matter what I do somehow I always either play complete noobs or people who run Anti-Meta when someone clearly says Testing a Bad Deck... Or it's just being A.S.S.ed for no reason other than because they want to... half the time they weren't even losing... Also there's no way for me to have fun on there... ooooh deckbuilding yay... five seconds later it's ooooh my opponent just happens to run Anti-Meta when I explicitly said Testing... Does anyone really think it's possible to test any deck against Anti-Meta? By Anti-Meta I include T.G. Tengu with the 12 monsters and like 20 Trap Bullshit... When I'm running a deck that isn't even meant to play against real decks let alone Anti-Meta I don't run Heavy Storm or Dark Hole or any overly generic card... So from now on if i'm on DN it's to test my actual deck or things that are meant for the blog that need testing before I act like they are actually good... otherwise no screw that shit I'm not getting on that site full of either idiots or ass holes who don't want to have fun playing a card game that caters to a younger crowd but just want to get their Internet E-Peen up or some shit like that. DN is just a shit hole. At first DN was a lot better but now with nearly 6000 people on at once and more and more idiots, assholes, and noobs coming daily it's just getting out of hand and dumb. YVD didn't have this problem because it required actual work to find, install, and find a game in... Even suckier is that YVD didn't have Xyz and probably still doesn't while DN finally gets Xyz a month after they are released in TCG and people still have no idea what they do... I'm just annoyed by how stupid DN is. I'm tired of having to switch from a fun deck to a deck that's meant to murder my opponent ruthlessly along with said playstyle in order to make myself feel less annoyed. Earlier today I said testing... first thing my opponent does is Royal Tribute... So I say to him "Now that you have played Royal Tribute I no longer have any compassion for you" and took advantage of every mistake and let nothing go... I hate doing that on DN because he was just a noob... (Note: before I could attack directly for game I disconnected AGAIN)... So yeah I was only on because my Dad wanted to watch high school football all around the country all day on my only day off until the weekend... so I couldn't play any games... and before he was watching football he was playing a 2001 Gallop Racer shit game... All day... So I went on DN which I didn't even want to go on because it was just so infuriating... But then I realized I had nothing else to do... No homework no nothing... So I got on DN knowing it would piss me off... Next time i'm on DN i'm just gonna maybe test something... or not... eitherway DN is gonna be unused by me for a good while probably a week or two until I stop being so annoyed or desperately have to test something.

5 comments:

  1. If it makes you mad, it's best you stay away from it.
    The best (and least likely to incite rage) way to play imo is against friends/associates/people you know, you will already know of their skill level and knowledge of rulings and game mechanics.
    I say this from experience, I have also faced people who have dropped Gorz on me whilst controlling backrows (and insisting that they can), people who normal summon in face up defense, and people who try to monster reborn my AbZero lol. Given the apparent frequency of it happening, it's a marvel that through all my games on DN, I have yet to get A.S.S.'ed for winning lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Ask your friends to make multiple decks and play against them. If you don't have friends in real life to do it with, try to add people on DN to your friendlist who are actually nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I understand I just had to rant for a bit. My friends just aren't reliable to be on. My friends online are mostly people who don't really know how to play but asked me to add them anyway. The few who do know how to play aren't on when i'm on. This is Yuginshin by the way I just can't sign in and comment as myself from school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YVD does have the COMPLETE YVD SET, thus Xyz and every card in yugioh,

    but you need to look around for it, since it's not the official one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh definitely!!!! I was going up against a guy with six sams and the idiot does this: I summon Exiled Force. Tribute blow up Kamon. Trap card negates. I allow it. But it's only second turn. I play monster reborn and he tries to negate with Kamon's effect. Kamon is the only monster he controls. I'm just saying read ALL the cards and get to know your deck inside and out at least!!! Put forth a little effort not to look like a total idiot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete