Monday, September 12, 2011

So Ultimate Beats!!

So you remember Offering Gadgets... well mix that with some Tengu Plant and stuff and more stuff and make a deck that is just as great as you'd assume it is this format... Remember this is the build I made with extra cards I had lying around. I suggest you all try the build with BLS and see how much better it is. Milla is pure tech and something I just like. You can run this deck so many ways in the coming days I'm gonna see how many different kinds of decks I can make based around Ultimate Offering which is slowly becoming a broken card in so many ways... BTW Brionac and Gadgets with Ultimate Offering can make a Deck Thin loop if you felt like it at the cost of like 3000 Lifepoints you can dump every gadget you have in deck into Grave... thinning the deck by a maximum of 7 cards. If you have a Spring of Rebirth Maindecked as Tech the combo gets nuttier... because it becomes infinite as long as you have Gadgets... or other cards you like to summon and then bounce... I'm gonna build a Hero one next lol (Brionac, Stratos, Offering... 3x Hero Blast yum)

Monsters: 23
2x Red Gadget
2x Yellow Gadget
2x Green Gadget
3x Reborn Tengu
1x Glow-up Bulb (Yep this is what I did with my extra cards that I don't want to trade off)
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
1x Debris Dragon
2x Caius the Shadow Monarch (Oh so good)
2x Milla, The Temporal Magician
2x Effect Veiler
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
2x Penguin Soldier (So much room for tech that more than half the monster Line-up is tech)

Spells: 11
3x Creature Swap (Tokens... Tengu... Gadgets a lot of good swap targets in here)
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x One for One
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Avarice

Traps: 6
1x Solemn Judgment
3x Ultimate Offering
2x Call of the Haunted

Extra:
3-4x Rank 4 Xyz
1x Rank 3 Xyz (Leviair)
X of any synchro you want to summon that works lol.

I want some of you to try this deck on DN... You can't claim it as your own invention because it's not really an invention but rather an amalgamation of random crap that somehow makes a stupidly nasty deck.

I'll be building the Hero Variant on DN as opposed to real life because I don't feel like taking apart what I worked on lol. Dinosaur version may also be made lol.

Remember I still take deck requests but be specific in what card pool you want me to build for so that I don't build an OCG deck for a TCG player...

No comments:

Post a Comment