Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Banish Fish... I've figured it all out!!

Yes I'm a genius I built a banish fish deck that pluses on the way to victory!!

Monsters: 20
3x Killer Frilled Shark
3x Big Jaws
2x Shark Sucker
3x Fly-Fang
3x Wing Tortoise
3x Airorca
1x Lost Blue Breaker
2x Deep Sea Diva

Spells: 13
3x Monster Slot (Genius)
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Surface
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps:
3x Fish Depth Charge (Genius)
2x Oh F!sh
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute

I want to fit in a Solemn Judgment but the deck went like 4-1 against... Infernities, Dark World, something Chaosy, and the karakuri machina that did well at worlds.

2 comments:

  1. how do you feel about -1 MST and +1 Diva. I have always felt that 3 diva are a staple, especially with gachi gachi and surface.

    Then...3 Big Jaws seems like so many. I guess Fish Depth Charge makes it a bit more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know I used to have 3 Diva and 3 MST... 3 Diva was never really necessary to me. 3 Big Jaws is only there for it being a free Banished Fish to make Leviair live it also makes Fish Depth Charge useful. It's also a 1800 beater that's level 3 so I can Monster Slot with it one turn and Depth Charge the next. If you want to build it differently go ahead I haven't tested many other builds yet I just refined the one I started with.

    ReplyDelete