Saturday, September 17, 2011

Only that guy would run this!!

Aitsu, Koitsu, Doitsu, Soitsu deck. The asker wanted me to build a deck utilizing all 4 so I took this restriction far and built it using 3 of each lol.

Monsters: 17x
3x Koitsu
3x Aitsu
3x Doitsu
3x Soitsu
1x Honest
2x Herald of the Orange Light
2x Archlord Kristya

Spells: 11
2x Celestial Transformation
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
3x Pot of Duality
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 12
1x Roll Out
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Threatening Roar
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Call of the Haunted

So difficult to win with... One time I had an actual good hand but of course my opponent drew super nuts and I had no chance. If I unrestricted it to just Doitsu and Soitsu it would be a lot better trust me. Next seems to be Traditional Frog FTK.

No comments:

Post a Comment