Monday, September 19, 2011

Cops: High Space Pursuit

So this would be the deck I've been working on... It's performed really well considering the fact that DN is full of noobs and my only friend online at least recently loves FTK's so testing is next to impossible as no one else is online on my friend list...

I like it and it works pretty well... I think I'll put back in D.D.R though... even though it was next to always dead...

Monsters: 19
3x Space Time Police
3x Hushed Psychic Cleric
3x Serene Psychic Witch
3x Esper Girl
3x Silent Psychic Wizard
2x Psi Beast
2x Psychic Commander

Spells: 12
1x Emergency Teleport
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Pot of Duality
1x Mind Control
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 9
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
2x Brain Hazard (Key card)
2x Dimensional Fissure
2x Call of the Haunted...

Extra is self-explanitory aside from Rank 3,5,4,2 Xyz lol

I'm still taking requests for Decks no matter how crazy just keep the crazy manageable or else I'll build it and not test it lol. As in nothing like a Obelisk deck that doesn't run tribute fodder...

3 comments:

  1. Same Anon as The Guys here. How about making good use of Gaia Drake, The Universal Force in a deck/a deck made for it. Let's see if it can be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure I'll get on it once I get home and after I have applied for a job at Papa Johns lol. I'm trying to get my life in order. Didn't feel like signing in because I sorta forgot to lol. it is me Yuginshin lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a Future Fusin FTK using Wulf and Chaos monsters. Let's see your take on it...

    ReplyDelete