Friday, September 16, 2011

ArcanaSphinxes... It's next to impossible but I tried.

Monsters: 22
2x Andro Sphinx
2x Sphinx Teleia
1x Theinen the Great Sphinx
3x Arcana Force XXI - The World
3x Spirit Reaper
1x Marshmallon
1x Dandylion
3x Cherry Inmato
1x Inmato
2x Speed Bird
3x Nimble Momonga

Spells: 8
1x D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Scapegoat

Traps: 10
3x Pyramid of Light
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Embodiment of Apophis
1x Metal Reflect Slime
1x Stronghold the Moving Fortress
1x Reversal of Fate (It is meant to be fun after all)
1x Overwhelm

Well in testing I didn't get to see the deck at it's full potential due to running into Fabled OTK and Anti-Meta builds only. (No one knows what "Testing Fun Decks only" means) Next I'll be making the That Guy, This Guy, That Other Guy, Which Guy deck.

3 comments:

  1. :O Spent ages googling those cards.
    >.> only to realise they are "Koitsu", "Soitsu", "Aitsu" and "Doitsu" :P

    They appear very frequently when I play my deck :D Cool guys. Always helping with fossil excavating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you actually made a really good version of the deck, this made me really happy, you made my day Yuginshin ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Jian I tried my best lol.

    ReplyDelete