Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well yesterday I hit up locals

I was finally able to obtain another Formula Synchron.... and I got another Sazank so I can trade with a friend for his 3 GK Spys.

Today I don't have too much to say but I got a few duels in yesterday. None of them mattered as I wasn't in the tourney and couldn't duel anyone good because they were all playing... So I played a friend of mine his brother in law and some other guy... 4 way tag... Without the right rules... Needless to say my partner didn't know how to use his own cards and died immediately and in the end I ran out of monsters to play with (It was 2 on 1 after a few turns...) so I quit as we were holding up the tourney and they couldn't kill Marshmallon......

After my friend was done his second round I dueled him with my Karakuri Tronic deck... First turn he ran into Nisamu and Time Machine so I quickly on my next turn summoned Burei and Power Tool and set my entire hand... and then after they both died on my turn I drew Future Fusion and played it removing my entire deck of machines and ended with my face-down Overload Fusion for game...

No comments:

Post a Comment