Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sorry for the emptiness

I just got Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and beat Galactus after 2 hours of trying until I learned I actually could dodge everything lol. Well as things go Yu-Gi-Oh wise... Against a noob even an incomplete Formula Monarch deck will destroy their lives... I lost round 1 due to a random Dimensional Fissure stopping all my plays and having no way to summon anything I scooped. Round 2 I got a semi useable hand and wound up summoning LADD after repeated Creature Swaps and Synchro Summons... LADD won that for me and we had no time for round 3 sadly I wish I could have then I could have shown him how the deck works... Never even got to summon Formula Synchron... sadface...

but yes today has been greatness. I'll be pissed when the day ends and I have to go back to school but then again I'll get to see this one person I love seeing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment