Friday, February 25, 2011

Over the Nexus Duel Report

Was dueling Junk Destroyer.... Went back and forth until he destroyed Shooting Star with Trishula (WTF)... I just almost lost after multiple reversals to a Monster Reborn top deck with Nitro Warrior against 2 Dandylion Tokens and Beast of the Pharaoh..

EDIT: OMG it might not be over yet... I top-decked Ryko as he couldn't win that turn... Oh **** me he tops his last Junk Synchron... Armory Arm IS JANK!!!!!! **** ya... uh well Level Eater isn't... Um is it healthy to get a third Debris Dragon topdeck... So now it's 2 tokens to nothing I'm at 1300 hes at 3700... he charged for a ryko... crap... I had a Spore unactivated that I didn't notice... I dropped trishula to remove ryko... swung over f/d Tuningware... and ended... he played nothing so I took advantage and hopefully won. GG Call Of The Haunted succeeded reviving Chevalier de Fleur from turn 1...negated scapegoat FTW GG after 35 turns... Duel was too long to create a replay....

So yeah the game is beastly and the hi level AI is epicly fun. This is quoted from Pojo.biz from myself who posted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment