Friday, January 28, 2011

Sigh too much drama being black sucks sometimes

Anyway today I dueled a bad Rock deck with splashed GB's and Enraged Muka Muka... I lost one duel out of three but we didn't have time to play the rest of the match... So yeah now I know exactly why this game although duels can last very long are 2 out of 3... Random stuff happens... Problem is this guy wants to be beast at the game... and won't let me help with his deck... He hasn't even been to a local and thinks he's the stuff  (You know what I wanted to say here). He even said that Plant Synchro sucked because the monsters didn't have a lot of attack points. But meh If I had money I would visit locals but I doubt mine accepts proxies of cards (Does not own Glow-up Bulb but has Gateway for trade if I go wish me luck).

Well anyway I'll have a real post for tomorrow when I have time to think of something without all this stress (I issued a threat and now barely get off nearly scot-free

No comments:

Post a Comment