Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random tidbit about my life

So yeah absolutely nothing real to do with anything that matters to many people but me but it's rather funny...

So I was at lunch today playing a match against a friend's Gravekeepers with my Quickpharaoh...
 I summon Spore... a chick grabs my spore saying "Awww cuuute"... That was when the nigga moment kicked in... I proceeded to release an unheard of assault of expletives and threats nearly reaching over the table to harm her bodily. The kicker was... Spore is worth like 25 cents max... I have 5 of it and only bought a little TSHD... She was cute... and it was arfing hilarious if only you all were there.

On a positive note: I just replaced 4 of my SE's buttons with Sanwa parts so that was great. Sanwa just feels so much better.

On a completely unrandom tidbit... 15 card extra deck is a lot smaller than we used to think with over 100 synchros now...

Standard Extra Deck
2x Tech Genus Hyper Librarian
1x Brionac
1x Catastor
1x Stardust
2x Formula Synchron
1x Shooting Star Dragon
3x Themed Synchro
1x Goyo
1x Armory Arm
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Black Rose Dragon

Only possible innovation now is lessening the number of said cards in order to fit in more specialized synchros.

0-2 Librarian
1 Brionac
1 Goyo
1 Catastor
1 Stardust
1 Red Dragon Archfiend/Scrap Dragon
0-3 Formula Synchron
0-1 Shooting Star Dragon
0-5 Themed Synchros
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Armory Arm
2 Black Rose Dragon
1 Trishula/Mist Wurm

This is how it normally is and in any themed deck you only have 2 free spaces left... In a Debris Deck you have no free space... In quickdraw you have to make sacrifices to even include Synchron synchros...

Well that's just something I've observed recently.
OH and if you actually check this blog occasionally please try to get it more visitors (Having people actually read my site makes me want to post MOAR)

No comments:

Post a Comment