Sunday, January 9, 2011

1st!!!! Well this is going to be fun

Considering this is my first real official post on this blog of mine I must tell you how things are gonna go down here.

I mostly specialize in interesting deck builds and reviewing of OCG cards and TCG exclusives. I don't go to many tournaments as school and getting my license is more important right now. But I have time for a little blog. Occasionally there will be information involving fighting games but eh I get off track alot.



For my first post I'll throw in a deck I've been working on:
Wattage Control
Monsters:22
3|Stbl|Wattdragonfly
3|Tshd|Wattgiraffe
3|Drev|Wattpheasant
3|Drev|Wattlemur
2|Drev|Wattbetta
2|Pgd|Lava Golem
1|Lodt|Volcanic Queen
3|Yg02|Thunder King Rai-Oh
2|Lodt|Honest

Spells:12
2|Tdgs|Recycling Batteries
3|Ysds|Book of Moon
2|Mrl|Mystical Space Typhoon
1|Sdk|Monster Reborn
1|Sdy|Dark Hole
1|Drev|Wattcine
1|Sye|Swords of Revealing Light
1|Mrl|Messenger of Peace

Traps:6
1|Mrd|Mirror Force
1|Sd2|Torrential Tribute
1|Cp01|Solemn Judgment
3|Cp07|Threatening Roar

Extra:... well you can make it up
2|Drev|Wattchimera

And another project of mine

Vairon Synchro
Monsters:19
1|Dt11|Vairon Stella
2|Dt11|Vairon Tetra
1|Dt11|Vairon Sphere
2|Dt09|Veyron Cube
3|Dt09|Veyron Vanguard
2|Lodt|Honest
2|Dp04|Cyber Dragon
3|Eoj|Victory Viper XX03
2|Csoc|Jade Knight
1|Pp01|Marshmallon

Spells:14
1|Dt11|Vairon Element
1|Een|Armed Changer
3|Dt09|Veyron Material
3|Pgd|Book of Moon
2|Sdp|Mystical Space Typhoon
1|Ske|Monster Reborn
1|Sd10|Limiter Removal
1|Sdk|Dark Hole
1|Sye|Axe of Despair

Traps:7
1|Lon|Torrential Tribute
1|Mrd|Mirror Force
1|Mrd|Solemn Judgment
2|Drev|Solemn Warning
2|Lod|Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra:15
1|Rgbt|Light End Dragon
2|Dt11|Vairon Alpha
2|Dt09|Veyron Sigma
1|Dt09|Veyron Epsilon
1|Dt11|Vairon Omega
1|Dt10b|Vairon Delta
1|Tdgs|Avenging Knight Parshath
1|Ha01|Ally of Justice Catastor
2|Csoc|Black Rose Dragon
1|Ha01|Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1|Tdgs|Stardust Dragon
1|Tdgs|Magical Android


That's everything for today I wonder what tomorrow will bring
//Yuginshin//

No comments:

Post a Comment