Thursday, January 27, 2011

Considering I took alot of time doing IRL stuff

... Ya uh well hmm. I don't have a real post for today except for a question and a good one at that... If I were to proxy some cards what size should the proxy be to make it look natural in the sleeve (For my own happiness (Backwards Level Eater as Glow-up Bulb is sad due to Card Back sleeves (LOL both sides are card back).


There is also the issue of taking the SAT in May and the GHSGT in March. Don't worry this blog will still be updated daily I just need time to find something worthwhile to put up here lol. Was thinking about a Falcon Synchro deck but meh will post the gist of it...

Mist Valley Falcon returning a wind monster to hand to attack activating Divine Wind of Mist Valley for a Level 4 or 3 Wind tuner. Or Mist Condor returning a Mist Valley to hand activating the Field Spell to special summon a level 4 tuner for a instant Stardust... OR Ally Genex Birdman returning any Wind to special summon any 4 or lower Wind and possibly re normal summon Raiza and tuning for liek Stardust or something lol. Along with all that it would also run the fun things in Falcon Control.

Ya know what sucks butt though... Both of my decks are Black Technology lol they are possible but we don't have the advances in card pool to have them... my Library Synchro doesn't have librarian or glow-up or another formula...(Librarian doesn't exist in TCG)... My morphtronics don't have Lighton, Formula, Life Stream, Staplan... (three of those aren't in circulation yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment