Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sorry I haven't done anything lately

I just got back in school for my Senior year and have a lot to get done. I'll probably have a really really good post once DN gets Xyz later this week it seems. I may occasionally put up a random decklist here and there. After friday though I should be back to regular blogging. Oh and who wants to know what I occasionally do as a hobby? I write science-fiction stories most of which are romance based. I started one a few months ago but after a couple data setbacks I took a break. I'm starting to write again like 1 page a week as a slow start until I get to the part I really want to write... I used to write like 3000 words a week in my older books during school hours... but now I have to: Get my Driving License, Keep up with this blog, go to FNM, get ready for AWA along with my souseiseki cosplay, build and test decks on DN for said blog. Tomorrow expect an indepth review on "Attention!" as I test it's usefulness main decked on DN over Solemn Warning (As I don't own Warning but I own "Attention!" ("Regulation Training" is called "Attention!" in TCG)).

I'll still do Deck Requests that never stopped and once Ernest gets his computer working again he'll probably also start doing Deck Requests again and possibly some reviews.

1 comment:

  1. hi! Blogwalking... link me up as I link yours! ^^
    www.duelingblog-ph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete