Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Situational First Win!!

Alright you all remember my situational deck... well since Photon Shockwave it has been updated quite a bit. here's the video showing it's first win. I think more pro's on DN should do this in unrated... Sigh the video's never finish uploading so ah well... Tomorrow afternoon I'll just have to do a play by play... which are so not epic... I mean honestly the video stopped uploading according to the browser but never stopped uploading... I try to bring you all something cool to watch and this gayness has to happen... I don't do youtube videos because those also take forever to upload... I could honestly make a torrent for the entire Maria-Sama Ga Miteru series that will finish downloading by the time this finishes uploading which it probably won't...

2 comments:

  1. What video would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of how long Youtube videos upload. Anyway, looking forward to the play-by-play.

    ReplyDelete