Sunday, August 14, 2011

My new deck VS Anti-Heal (InvincibleJ95 from DN's build)

I don't remember all the specifics of the near hour long duel but here are some highlights I remember.

I had just survived through Gift Card and 3 Upstart Goblins and 700 damage somehow... I draw... he Simochi>Gift Card... I top decked Mystical Space Typhoon and gained 3000 lol.

Later he still has Oppression and I top deck Breaker the Magical Warrior after making him use Bottomless on Tengu... Breaker gets rid of the Oppression and I use Tengu, Breaker, and glow-up for Mist Wurm to set him back a turn. He resets until he has 5 spots filled on backrow... I normal my Debris and get Dandy and nuke the field... we are both now top decking... I Foolish Burial for Dandy tokens and summon my in hand spore... sync for formula and then librarian by RFGing a lonefire... Arcanite Magician destroys his Level Limit Area B- and Gravity Bind.  I get Simochi Carded again... and have 300 left... I draw and end... he sets a card and ends... I top deck Pot of Avarice and he activates Path of Destiny... I get Heads and he gets Tails i'm like yes the game wants me to win lol. I pot of avarice back 1 Breaker, Mist Wurm, 2 Formula Synchron, Black Rose Dragon. I draw Breaker and something else with Goblindberg in hand. I summon Breaker and swing for 1900 (He's finally under 8000)... He gets nothing I summon another Breaker and hit for 3800... He finally draws Morphing Jar but I re-read Arcanite Magician... Take Breakers Counter and destroy the set Jar... Swing for exactly 1600 for exactly game. (And yes I summoned Celtic Guardian this duel like every duel).

Was the longest and most epic duel against burn ever recorded on DN lol too bad I didn't record it but I remembered some of the highlights of the duel. All in all l gained 6000 Life Points thanks to him drawing badly.

My decklist isn't final yet so I won't post it...

1 comment:

  1. Epic!!! Its nice to know gift card still exists, building Uria deck now!:p

    ReplyDelete