Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Play by Play of Situational First Win...

You wouldn't notice it if I just updated the post so I'm going to make a new one for simplicities sake. I'll try to tell you every move made on the video and occasionally what was said.

Turn 1 was with me:
Hand: Hate Crevasse, Mirror Force, Goblindbergh, Curse of the Circle, Regretful Complaint, Darkworld Shackles. "Wow bad hand" was what I said.
I set Curse of the Circle and Regretful Complaint and then ended my turn.

Turn 2:
He set 1 S/T card and activated Reinforcement of the Army and searched his deck for Hero Kids. He activated The A. Forces and set 1 more S/T. He then summoned Goblindbergh and special summoned Hero Kids along with 2 more from his deck in defense mode as well. He then ended his turn.

Turn 3:
I drew Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness, Set Mirror Force and activated the Shackles on his Goblindbergh. I ended my turn there. yes he had like 1000 rating.

Turn 4: He discards Level Warrior to summon Quickdraw Synchron. I activate Curse of the Circle to stop the possible Synchro Summon. He activates Dark Bribe in response and I get to draw a card which was Hedge Guard. He waits for me to do something else I assume "Well I can't do anything else to it". He checks his Extra deck and some how doesn't go for the synchro summon. He switches two Hero Kids to attack position along with his attack position Quickdraw and attacks me with Hero Kids. I activated Mirror Force during the Battle Step.

Turn 5:
I draw into Shadow Lizard (Kagetokage). I Normal Summoned Goblindbergh and chained to it's activation Shadow Lizard. And then special summoned Hedge Guard in Def and the Shadow Lizard. At that point the song "Voice" by Cloud (First Opening of Duelist Kingdom) ended and "Believe in Nexus" by Maasaki Endou started playing as I Xyz'ed for Kachi Kochi Dragon and he Bottomless Trap Holed it. (These songs are on the video I guess i'll to to upload it to youtube it's only like 80 MB lol.). I set Hate Crevasse and ended my turn.

Turn 6:
He takes another 500 from Darkworld Shackles down to 7000 and set 1 monster.

Turn 7:
He somehow didn't take the damage this time. I normal summoned Gogogo Golem and attacked Hero Kids.

Turn 8:
He drew and played his last card in hand Swords of Revealing Light. and passed. and took the damage for next turn but not the last.

Turn 9:
I drew Crashbug Road set it and passed. I was arguing that 3 turns had passed so he should be at 6500. but he said he already took it and I said "ah, didn't notice"... Well thanks to that the win was a bit more epic.

Turn 10:
My opponent drew a card and set it.

Turn 11:
He took 500 from Darkworld Shackles. I drew Four-Starred Ladybug of Doom and set it and ended.

Turn 12:
He normal summoned Delta Flyer and synched for 8 with Goblindbergh for Stardust Dragon and ended his turn.

Turn 13:
I drew Submarineroid and ended my turn and swords died.

Turn 14:
He attacks Hedge Guard with Stardust Dragon. I top deck Mystical Space Typhoon and set it. I normal summon Submarineroid and attack directly and switch it to defense mode. Main Phase 2 Believe in Nexus ends as I say "Overlay" and Mihimaru GT's "Masterpiece" (Zexal Opening 1) plays as I synchro summon for Hope (Only in the video did that happen though the timing was accidental).

Turn 15:
He draws and ends.

Turn 16:
I draw Monster Slot. and have Hope attack his face-down which was a Spirit Reaper. I end

Turn 17:
 My opponent sets 1 and ends.

Turn 18:
I activate MST on my Draw Phase (and draw Magic Cylinder) due to this being a duel of bad cards lol. I hit Reinforce Truth which he uses to summon Attack Gainer from his deck. I attack over Attack Gainer with Hope and he Activates Spirit Force and adds the Attack Gainer to his hand. I set the Magic Cylinder and end my turn.

Turn 19:
He Normal Summons Attack Gainer and Special Summons Boost Warrior. He syncs for Formula Synchron. He draws sets 1 S/T and then Attacks my set Four-Starred Ladybug. I activate Magic Cylinder.and he takes 2500... All damage in this game mattered.

Turn 20:
I drew Radiant Mirror Force... "End of Main Phase 1" I declared to give him a chance to synch for 10 I entered the Battle Phase and then entered the main phase 2 and set the Radiant Mirror Force and Ended.

Turn 21:
With Shooting Star Dragon's effect he got only 1 tuner and normal summoned D.D. Assailant. He attacked Hope with Assailant and I negated the Attack with Moon Barrier (Hope's effect). He decided not to attack with Shooting due to my huge backrow.

Final Turn 22:
 8000-3200
I draw Goblin Hole-Filling Crew and flipped Four-Starred Ladybug of Doom. He negated it's effect with Shooting Star Dragon... Due to his Shooting Star Dragon destroying my Ladybug I was legally allowed to activate Hate Crevasse. Targetting Shooting Star Dragon for 3300 Damage for Game.

So after a long duel I finally emerged victorious with Situational for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment