Saturday, August 6, 2011

Generation Force Sneak Preview...

I went to the sneak and this time we couldn't enter twice because the owner noticed that he could get in trouble for entering us twice... So I pull crap and a Space Time Police... No one wanted it... My friend pulls Aero Shark and Leviair... Then buys a HA:SE and gets Naturia Beast and Phalanx... So I'm pretty salty about that... I might not be playing YGO IRL too much anymore... I misplayed against X-Sabers and lost the free win because I forgot about X-Saber Faultroll for a second... So I didn't compulse his Passhul... So I couldn't stop the Faultroll play and other gayness...

I'm completely unhappy with this turn of events... So I'm out 20 dollars... didn't get a mat... Got nothing good... Sold Vanadis and Odin for 30 and bought food and a M12 Intro Pack to get some lands lol... Bought 3 Duelist Pack Crow and just got... Armed Wing and Jetsream...

No comments:

Post a Comment