Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh Sh!t I mean F!sh

Well I earlier told my friend that Banish Fish just makes too many minuses on the way to it's End Game and that every other deck was already in their End Game. So I tested my theory by building Banish Fish... I was half right... It makes a crap ton of minuses but once it gets going it can keep going for a long time... Here is the build I used... It's not quite final but I like it alot.

Monsters: 21
2x Killer Frilled Shark
3x Big Jaws
2x Shark Sucker
3x Fly-Fang
3x Wing Tortoise
3x Air Orca
2x Lost Blue Breaker
3x Deep Sea Diva

Spells: 10
2x Monster Slot
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Surface
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 9
2x Fish Depth Charge
2x Oh F!sh
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Threatening Roar
1x Return from the Different Dimension

Tomorrow expect a new idea from me... Chaos F!sh (This isn't hard to do lol) just switch out 1x Fly Fang, 1x Lost Blue Breaker, 1x Big Jaws,1x Deep Sea Diva, 2x Shark Sucker for 2x Effect Veiler 1x Skull Kraken 2x D.D. Crow 1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. In other words it's probably not as good as this lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment