Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sneak Report Really Short one...

So I was at my sneak after my SAT had to walk 20 minutes lol. I entered twice (you aren't supposed to be allowed to do that) and pulled horribly... everyone else pulled nuts... we saw an Ulti and Ultra Laggia... and the guy who pulled the ultra also got a Rescue Rabbit... We also saw a Ghost Galaxy Eyes... and I'm the person who pulled Latinum and before that Space Time Police (All I pulled recently were the bad Ultra's in sets...) I thought we were gonna play Sealed Pack but my Local got that wrong too and we were stuck playing our Sneaks like always (Like a Tourney except more expensive to win the mat)... We were supposed to do Sealed Pack and Open Dueling according to the Operations Documents... Well past that nothing exciting happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment