Friday, November 18, 2011

Order of Chaos review 2

Sorry for the delay after my birthday party ended I fell asleep lol. Without much further ado we have our Photon's and Armored Ninja!!!


FIRST:
No witty comments this time
Photon Lizard
LIGHT
Level 3
Dragon/Effect
Activate by Releasing this card. Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Photon" Monster from your deck to your hand. The effect of "Photon Lizard" can only be used once per turn.
900/1200

REVIEW: I like this card just for the fact that it's a Dragon and LIGHT and it can tribute itself to search out Sabre Tiger but if you are OCG then this card is relatively terrible.





NEXT:
Nope no wit here BTW I got sidetracked on DN so wasted 4 hours once I got to this point... so due to time restraints cutting it short at the Photons... (Has school in de mornin')
UGH this would be PHoton Slasher but I'm really tired right now... so I'm going to review all the cards from Photons to Ninja's at School but I won't have pictures until I get home is that alright... good night... and I'ms o sorry for my slacking I'm just overwhelmed with things to do and sleep to catch up on...

next post will be called Order of chaos Review 2.1 (.1 for every card finished out of 10 lol) I'm so sorry guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment