Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meganiums and Poor Relations Oh MY

Completely unrelated to Yugioh because I'm slightly annoyed with that game right now and the lack of Order of Chaos Full Spoiler (It comes out this week so it better get a spoiler soon).

Well my Pokemon Gold Meganium Only run has gone rather well I hit level 50 by time I went to the Mahogany Town Gym so it was really easy... So by time I get to the Elite Four I should be level 60 with a terrible moveset... (Cut, Swagger, Razor Leaf, Synthesis) Only problem is Ho-Oh... even at level 40 it will be hard... A single well placed Fire Attack will murder me and Razor Leaf will deal near to no damage... Best chance is early swagger and bombard with Cut... I also decided to make a fun challenge out of Pokemon White... I hacked it so that I could get a Victini with V-Create but I cut Experience Gains by half I'm also going to do that as a Victini Only run... Meaning Victini is going to need a really good moveset... So far it's (V-Create, Confusion, Incinerate,  Quick Attack). I'm going to need some really good type-coverage for this game... the Fire Psychic typing though should cover a few gyms relatively easily and Victini can learn tons of good moves... I'm doing it with Victini right now though because I want to see how easy it is when you have tons of moves at your disposal to make up for Level Differences...  What are your thoughts on a Joltik and it's evolution Only Run with Half Experience and No Items except TM's/HM's? (Its quite possibly impossible just because Joltik is a Bug and Electric and there are many Gyms that kill those types (Ground Gym anyone...) I'm going to try it soon.

On the topic of Poor Relations I have just finished Marion Chesney's Poor Relation Series... I'm almost finished up to the most recent book Georgia Byng's Molly Moon series... I finished Harry Potter twice through and more than twice most books... I'm waiting for the next book in the Cat Royal series by Julia Golding to come to my doorstep... I'm also waiting for the next Xanth novel by Piers Anthony to come out... Aside from that though does anyone have any book recommendations in the vein of Romantic Science Fiction or Romantic Fantasy or especially Victorian setting Romance novels (Nothing with too much vulgarity please)?

So as you can tell I'm quite bored and making up Challenges in RPG's is somewhat fun for me though along with watching anime and reading books... as it stands I'm redownloading all 200 episodes of Sailor Moon and then I'm going to download the movies and put them all on my External HD... Then I'll redownload all of the original Yu-Gi-Oh and finish the series and store them as well... 1 TB is an immense help.

On the Yu-Gi-Oh front though I'm patiently waiting for the Order of Chaos full Spoiler (Assuming patiently means checking shriek every few hours and their partners). I'm also trying my hardest to think of a stable deck I can run on DN that isn't mainstream... I was thinking Laval Quasar but then I realized that depends on my draw and DN doesn't care about actual probability. My Ninja or Inzecter decks normally do well though (Who doesn't love Inzecters and their random OTK's or Ninja's and their Random Galaxy Eyes/Dark Horus/Light Pulsar/REDMD) So far I'm thinking about extrapolating my Lavalval deck and making it slightly more Hero oriented as in Chain can now place Stratos on top of my deck if I can't draw it turn 1. It would also allow access to Super Polymerization along with Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation (half the monsters in my deck can suddenly steal an opponents monster so I can make a bigger one!!!) Miracle Fusion would also be a possibility and with Lavalval Chain I can reliably run Dandylion and Debris Dragon as well... it's gonna be a mish mash of a deck though so I'm gonna try to fit it all in. Debris also can make an easy Rank 4 with Gold Ninja so eh it's an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment