Sunday, November 6, 2011

Been sick recently

But I have somewhat of a post today!!. First off I finally got a win against a player not teaching me how to play on Cardfight Capital on BYOND it was a Shadow Paladin Mirror Match I used Phantom Blaster Dragon's Counter Blast 3 times... and it finally paid off in the end. On DN I've been tinkering with Twin Photon Lizard... and realized that building an OTK around it was possible but you are better off just teching a copy of Polymerization or two into a standard Photon Control build. More on that later. Other than that though not much today except my cold feels like it near over... though eating Holloween Candy isn't helping and it caused my cold in the first place... I get colds after eating too much candy or sweets...

No comments:

Post a Comment