Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Watt's are RIDICULOUS!!!

Alright this will be a one day interlude between The Monster and Spell Reviews...

So I was playing around with Watts... 8000-0 Nearly Every Single Game!!!

Here's the build I'll put one sample play I love thanks to one of the comments on here...

Monsters: 18
3x Wattking Cobra
3x Wattgiraffe
3x Wattpheasant
3x Wattdragonfly
3x Plasma Ball
2x Meklord Emperor Granel
1x Honest

Spells: 9
3x Pot of Duality
2x Smashing Ground
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Recycling Batteries
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 13
2x Photonize
3x Threatening Roar
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
2x Watt Cancel
1x Royal Oppression
1x Divine Wrath
1x Dust Tornado

Extra: 15
No Tuners so it must be all Xyz lol

Best play is Plasma Ball hits for 900 direct... it dies summon Granel... swing over brionac... steal librarian... beast mode

6 comments:

  1. ...I'm guessing that comment was the one I made in PHSW Review 1 about Plasma Ball?

    I run a Watt deck myself using Watthopper Lock and Solidarity, the new Photon Lead adds to the speed I can get Hoppers onto the field. Running Granel does put more pressure on the opponent, though. I'm loooking forward to the sample play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret selling my Wattdeck now. I'll go cry.

    ~Valafar123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Anonymous the comment I passed off as useless was to my chagrin epicness so I added it to the review lol. Valafar I wish I had a Watt deck in real life lol. Photon Lead is something I decided not to use because it's not something I would like in Watts (Then again I can't do a Lock it's not something that makes me happy (I can't even use the Naturia deck I built because it's just ignant...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and also the inclusion of Grannel can make some near OTK's lol... Turn 2 was Cyber Dragon swung at King Cobra... Photonize... Turn 3 Summon Plasma Ball... Swing for 4000 direct and drop a 4000 Granel and run over Cyber Dragon... Nothing could be done about him losing next turn was epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you create a good Saber hybrid with samurais??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I probably can let me do my 10 card review first and I'll start researching for ya

    ReplyDelete