Friday, July 1, 2011

FNM Report!!!

I went to my first Friday Night Magic today...
This is the rundown... (I was running Red Blue Control (A poor mans version but meh))

R1G1: Against a Black Red Blue something or another(I think it may be running together)
I went second long story short I got pwnt...
G2: I got pwnt again but did slightly better (Had to mulligan to 4 though sadly)

R2G1: Against a Red Blue Splintertwin
I went first and was doing well enough until his Deceiver Exarch got Splintertwinned while fully untaped
G2: I somehow pulled out a win by stopping basically everything I could and Volition Rein on Koth for game.
G3:I negated splintertwin with Mana Leak but he Mana Leaked it...

R3G1: Against a Red White Myr
I went first and things went normally (I negated half his plays and such (Even Volition Reined his Myr Turbine) until he started bringing out huge creatures...
G2: Early Thada versus him having nothing to play meant I had his Myr Turbine and Iron Myr and I negated all his Shrine of Loyal Legions and most everything else and swung for probably more than game by time we had 1 minute left lol.
G3: I had nothing to play... got ran over...

R4G1: Against a White Green Venser
I went first and was doing well until the late game where I got Vensered and then she Avenger of Zendikared... needless to say I lost a lot of stuff lol.
G2: I negated everything and she drew next to nothing for so long... problem was... I drew no monsters either and sorta ran out of steam... In the end I tried to Volition Rein her Venser to not let her re-use Zendikar... She of course had (5 drop Green slime thing that destroys 1 Permanent (Slime Mold or something))

So I did horribly but bought a Gold 4... pulled Ryko, Chaos Sorcerer and Gyzarus (2 more Ryko's and I'll be set again). Tomorrow I'll hope to have a good post for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment