Saturday, July 23, 2011

Alright well here's a Saber Sam deck

So as requested here is my rendition of Six Sabers!!

Monsters: 21
2x Elder of the Six Samurai
3x Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
3x Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
3x Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
3x XX-Saber Fullhelmknight
3x X-Saber Pashuul
2x XX-Saber Emmersblade
2x XX-Saber Darksoul

Spells: 9
1x Gateway of the Six Samurai
2x Six Samurai United
1x Shien's Smoke Signal
1x Reinforcement of the Army
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 10
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Reinforce Truth
2x Saber Hole
1x Magatama Musakani

That's about it... It's right now not all it can be as I'm not too great at this Saber Stuff. It won a duel though against Dimensional Eatos Skill Drain... I HATE DN!!! When I say Testing... it should be obvious that I don't want to play against Anti-Meta or Glads

No comments:

Post a Comment