Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Junk OTK play by play

Him Turn 1: He sets 1 monster and ends

Me Turn 1: I set Spore and MST and end (Hand of 2x Junk Synchron, 2x Spore 1x MST, 1x Quickdraw

Him Turn 2:  He Giant Trunades,, Summons Junk Synchron synchs with his f/d sangan for brionac. He searches Dandylion and discards it for One for One for glow-up and then he synchs for 9 for Trishula. RFGing my Spore and my in hand MST and then swinging for 2700.

Me Turn 2: Draw MST and set it along with the Spore I had left in hand and Ended.

Him Turn 3: He sets 1 S/T and 1 monster and swings

Me Turn 3: draw Level Eater Space the Backrow it was Trap Stun lol. Drop Level Eater for Quickdraw... Normal Summon Junk he Veilers it. I chuckle at him. I lower Quickdraw to 4 revive Level Eater. Sync for Junk Warrior... Then I sync for Junk Destroyer and pop Trishula. I lower Destroyer to 7 and bring back Level Eater and run over the f/d T.G. Striker. He searched Wonder Magician.

Him Turn 4: Specialed Cyber Dragon and ran over Level Eater and set 1

Me Turn 4: Normal Summon the other Junk Synchron and Special out Spore. Lower Junk Destroyer to 6 and synch for Formula. Then Lower Destroyer to 5 and sync for Armory Arm... Sync Formula and Armory Arm to special out Brionac. Special Chaos Sorcerer by RFGing Armory Arm and Junk Synchron. Drop Sangan to Bounce his Backrow and Chaos to remove the Cyber Dragon. Swing for not game but he left because a tourney started but all he had was a backrow Mirror Force.

And thats how the deck works lol. Please excuse me for my recent absences

No comments:

Post a Comment