Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rescue Rabbit is fun

Anyway because everyone else is doing it here is my Rescue Rabbit deck

Monsters: 21
3x Rescue Rabbit
3x Sabersaurus
3x Bokoichi the Freightening Car
3x Unicycular
3x Robolady
3x Mighty Guard
3x Gladiator Beast Andal

Spells: 14
3x Heart of the Underdog
2x Machine Duplication
1x D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
3x Symbol's of Duty
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade

Traps: 5
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Common Charity
1x Uniform Nomenclature's Treaty of Alliance

I have Dupe targets for 1-4 all of which can be summoned with Rescue Rabbit... Symbols of Duty is there for when Xyzing isn't as good as a monster reborn at a super small cost with all the specialing. Essedarri is summonable with the Andals if I don't want to go for an Xyz I can at least get a 2500 for nearly free and put the Andals back in the deck so I can Rescue Rabbit them back out. Sabersaurus is here to make that Evolkaiser Ragia.

2 comments:

  1. Bunny is most powerful in a WATER engine. Quasar is so easy to make it's disgusting.

    ~Valafar123

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post and laughed as I'm super surprised that you are the one who thought of it. I can't copy your post though (I saw yours and a few others before I made this one and didn't want to copy anything). Quasar is easy to make in general lol. in my Junk OTK deck I do it nearly every duel (It's more fun to have my opponent Creature Swap taking my Shooting Star... Then I drop Nitro Warrior boosted to 3800 and a Shooting Quasar... (If Shooting negates the Attack Quasar will negate Shooting... If he doesn't negate the attack Nitro murders the defense monster and Quasar swings for 8000 it's a lose lose situation.)

    ReplyDelete