Saturday, June 18, 2011

Overview of recent DN duels

Alright click Read More if you want to see the overview of the duels I remember lol (They might run together a little). I hope you'll somewhat like the things I learned lol.
EDIT: Someone just told me they could Monster Reborn my Brionac if said Brionac was negated... Does anyone remember Stardust and Starlight Road... If it wasn't summoned correctly then it can't be Special Summoned except by the correct costs being paid. They fought for this because it was ruled that way at Orlando by a Judge in one of his duels... in which someone did that to him and the judge ruled in favor but that doesn't follow the rules at all... If that's the case Starlight Road needs it's rulings changed to match.

First Memory:
My Laval's versus Blackwings
Was a rediculously fast duel... He destroyed both my Quickening of the Flame Swirl and my Solemn Judgment but ran into my Ryko with Shura... Shura died and he got Blizzard I milled 2 Laval (The level 4 one that lets you discard a Fire to deal 500 twice per turn and Volcano Lady)... He Special Summoned from his hand the Bora he searched with Whirlwind earlier. He synced for Armed Wing... My turn... I happened to have Rekindling and Monster Reborn turn one with another Volcano Lady lol. Summoned the Lady Rekindlinged for The level 4 and the other lady. Tuned for Librarian... Activated Monster reborn to summon back the level 4. Tuned for Librarian... drew another Rekindling... played it and summoned Lavalval Dragon and drew two cards 1 was another Rekindling... Used Dragon's effect to return the one Lady and the level 4 one to the deck... to bounce his Armed Wing... used the other Rekindling to summon the other Lady... tuned with the Dragon for Laval the Greater discarded a random card and drew two lol. I wouldn't win if I ended it there lol. I happened to top into Laval Burner (Heres where I forgot what happened but I think I tuned with Laval the Greater for Black Rose Dragon (somehow)... and summoned Laval Burner and swung for game.

My Agents VS Dark World
Turn 1 Barrier of the Heavens... He used Morphing Jar and Card Destruction and never saw Grapha so scooped... I don't think he realized that Fabled Raven could run over the Attack Position Barrier... (Was he scared of Honest?)

My Dark World VS Deep Draw Dragons
Turn 1 was the standard Special Goldd bounce it with Birdman set Morphing Jar and everything else I could... He took a super long turn... and well needless to say he never attacked the Jar of course. I flipped the Jar and he wasn't unhappy yet... I summoned Goldd and tuned it for Stardust... (Here is where I get fuzzy again I don't know if this happened here or in another duel (Was definitely another duel but I don't think it didn't happen here lol)). Bounced the Jar for another Birdman... Set the Jar and used Card Destruction... he had 13 cards left and a 6 card hand... he scooped meaning he had pieces in that hand.

My Dark World VS random deck
Needless to say I'm not skipping the first part in which I drew Card Destruction turn 1 for the third time... summoned two goldd and dropped a Grapha He scooped...

My Agents VS random deck
Turn 1 Cards from the sky on Splendid Venus... Miraculous Descent on Spelendid Venus next turn... Summon Zeradias and murder...

There were a lot more but I don't remember them well. I'll try to do these every so often wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment