Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hmm is this broken?

Well I was playing around on DN and decided to make a deck called Broken!... long story short I built a Plant Agent Hybrid of death lol.

Monsters: 24
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Debris Dragon
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
3x The Agent of Creation - Venus
3x The Agent of Mystery - Earth
3x Master Hyperion
3x Mystical Shine Ball
3x Reborn Tengu
2x Ally Genex Birdman

Spells: 11
1x Monster Reborn
2x Cards from the Sky
2x Pot of Avarice
1x Dark Hole
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Giant Trunade
1x One for One
1x Foolish Burial

Traps: 5
1x Trap Stun
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Limit Reverse
1x Miraculous Descent

Extra: Up to you as you can summon most anything

So yeah this is just a rediculous idea I came up with I tested it twice and one time I misplayed and lost (First time using it) Second time I destroyed with Stardust, Brionac, and Hyperion... (Turn 2 Trish as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment