Sunday, June 26, 2011

Deck is still Broken

I edited the deck I dubbed Broken!!! and It got more rediculous... I feel like calling it Blasphemy lol.
EDIT: I just saw the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 TV Trailer (The 30 second or so Trailer on TV lol) It was ridiculous... I saw a Giant running forth to war!!! It was awesome.

Monsters: 25
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Debris Dragon
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
1x Glow-up Bulb
3x The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2x The Agent of Creation - Venus
2x Master Hyperion
3x Mystical Shine Ball
3x Reborn Tengu
3x T.G. Warwolf
2x T.G. Striker

Spells: 11
2x Cards from the Sky
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x One for One
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade
1x Foolish Burial

Traps: 4
2x Limit Reverse
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Miraculous Descent

Extra: Whatever you can summon lol which is damn near anything Generic or Light or T.G. or Dragon or Plant or Spellcaster (Librarian and Wonder Magician)

Deck is just ignorant of what a deck should be... This is a mix of 4-5 random engines... I'll do this a few more times with random stuff later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment