Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Orichalcos Trolldeck summons Coat of Arms!!

I made someone get mad at me today... he won round one with HERO's... I had no Rai-oh to deal with the nonsense. round 2 I never see Orichalcos or Rai-oh... Game is close he had 1400 and I had 2500... He had 1 set card Stardust Dragon and Blade Armor Ninja... I return my Thunderbird... Summon Magileine to search Magileine... Monster Reborn!! Targetting my in grave Breaker... Overlay!! Number 69: Heraldic God, Coat of Arms!!... Coat of Arms to copy Blade Armor Ninja... Lightning Vortex discarding Magileine... negates with stardust... swings over blade armor and directly for game... after 2 games of not saying anything about me using OCG cards and Orichalcos on DN (All will be OCG legal next month anyway). He says "ppe -- that use cards that arnt out ye are gay". then quit before we can do round 3...

The fun deck i'm talking about me using this troll powerhouse full of sheer troll monsters.

Monsters: 15
3x Breaker, the Magical Warrior
3x Evilswarm Thunderbird
3x Madolche Magileine
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Tragoedia

Spells: 12
1x Dark Hole
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Terraforming
3x The Seal of Orichalcos

Traps: 13
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra: 15
3x Coat of Arms
12x Everything Else

So this card makes all your beaters actual beaters... It's even more fun when Thunderbird dodges every single card while becomes 2450 ATK. Cursed Seal lets me negate that 1 problem spell and lets me pitch extra Orichalcos...

This will be the last decklist and tomorrow will be the last post... I'm not gonna open up comments until the tomorrow post...

No comments:

Post a Comment