Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Revamp commences!

Hey everyone, this blog is returning to form ASAP. There will be changes as this blog has not been touched for 5 years. First and foremost, this blog will include information about ALL Card Games with a primary focus on Yu-Gi-Oh!. Second, I was literally 17 when I last posted meaning any and all posts before this one are from essentially a different person. Finally, there will be far more opinion pieces as I've had some insightful conversations about card games and the players of these games.

By the way, the Troll decks are back in full force so be prepared to see Local Reports and some YGOPro gameplay of silliness. I will be posting the first article sooner rather than later once I decide what would be most prudent to ease myself back into writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment