Saturday, April 16, 2011

Okay I don't have time today for 10 cards

But I do have time for a short tourney report my first successful one... I took GK's (Not finished it) (now one of my favorite decks).

Pre-Tourney: We had 7 people so couldn't have a tourney so I paid twice... Right afterwards one person wanted in and we had already started. Due to paying twice every round someone got a BYE and I got to lose one extra time (so I had to lose 3 times to be out).

Round 1: I unluckily got to play... I played against Machina Gadgets... I got out controlled due to him having Machina Fortress and he got rid of my Valley and I never got another one. I lost 2-0

Round 2: I got a BYE!!! so I tried my incomplete token deck against some glad deck for fun... The duel lasted a full 40 minutes and then I had to go for my next round...

Round 3: Dueled against Disaster Dragon i think? Turn 2 Royal Tribute both duels... He had no monsters for the rest... GG... 2-0


Round 4: Dueled against my friend Germane for Top 3 spot... His deck first off wasn't quite there yet but he did win his round 1 (though the other Disater Dragon got bad handed) (There were two Disaster Dragon decks) so I finally got respect for him.  won 2-0 thanks to Royal Tribute turn 2 and senseless beatdown.

Round 5: Dueled Machina Gadget's user Cabel (I think) for the second time... Round 1 he got it with Fortress again... Round 2 I pulled it out with tons of gay stuff.... Round 3 I got him bad by murdering his Fortresses with Compulses and Descendant... Then I got in alot of free swings... Then he had 2500 and Gorz in hand... I set a Necrovalley to destroy my Necrovalley and played Monster Reborn for his Fortress and attack for exact and GG... 2-1

Round 6: Me and the other Disaster Dragon guy spilt the packs... only 5 so I got 2 and he got 3 (He compromised by giving me 5 dollars worth of cards)

Chilled at Mcdonalds and called the lady who took my order a "Kind Sir" on accident twas awesome... Lots of fun and Matthew wants to go again next week so my noob friend is finally coming out into the Dueling world... I'm proud of him. I'm sorry I can't do the 10 cards but these actually need near full reviews because they are playable and it's fish meaning more than 10 lol.

This was of course my first Locals win so I'm obscenely happy... I was uncontrollably yelling at Mcdonalds due to running across the highway and almost falling off a two foot ledge neck first along with my two friends (Luckily I put my foot out before I died lol)

I decided before I review more of the GENF cards I would put them into YVD and go into more depth... so expect a long Fish post tomorrow (Disregarding old fish)... I just remembered YVD is horridly coded so is completely unadaptable... So I'd have to literally find a way to edit the code of my YVD copy and I'm not a hacker or a coder... I want to edit it to add Exceeds as a recognized card... I also tired of being unable to search Obelisk and Ra by Divine or Divine-Beast... I'd assume adding in new entry's for what's a card isn't too difficult... I don't want Exceeds (Or to call them Synchros/Fusions in sets) with level's after all...

WARNING WARNING WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE BELOW DO NOT LET CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2ND GRADE READ MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Crap... I just tried to open YVD in Visual Basic Express 2010... Sigh it froze... I wish YVD didn't suck so much like seriously the only reason I didn't put any new cards from March on in yet is because I can't put in Exceeds... I am not doing proxies because that's 240 cards in the new set alone (3 of each)... KCVDS is garbage so i'm not touching it... That shit called Byond is shit and I'm never touching it again... YVD barely keeps me happy and now it no longer does. Xerocreative doesn't cater to testing things until they are released in TCG for a minimum of 2 weeks and recently they've been extremely slow in updating... (I've been updating my own for 2-3 years). Now I've hit a wall because I can't add Exceeds nor can I make a new image entry so that Exceeds although unsearchable at a minimum show up Black... I also can't at a minimum make them part of the Extra Deck... I hate the Closed Source shit that is YVD. And testing doesn't work unless you can build a deck... Reviewing without trying the cards out hurts my happiness and makes my reviews of heavily less quality.

If anyone has any advice to get Exceeds to work in YVD outside of making them Fusion/Synchro's and changing their art to be Black (meaning Fusions/Synchro's become Black) please tell me (I've put in an Exceed and in the level slot just put Rank and on YVD it will show "level:Rank 4" but while browsing you won't really notice the "level" because it's lowercased lol.) I am pissed right now... First Schtserv goes down to fix a Hacking problem then I can't even test cards in YVD... Now I can't edit shit in YVD. I hate that shit it fucking sucks... I'm like fuck why the fuck can't I change anything in your sucky application to be better. YVDX is far down the road from now probably coming out at the ETA of "not gonna happen nigger now go pick my cotton bitch" and such nonsensical shit. I'll feel better in the actual morning when this fucking shit is off my mind. And I man up and make freaking proxies (But this time I'm just gonna write the name and Stats on a piece of paper and then check the effects on Shriek...) sleeving pieces of paper isn't too bad afterall... I'll test it against my own stuff to see what happens (Has 5+ decks... Tokens, GK's, Formularchs, Morphtronic Karakuri, Junk Doppel, Mainspring Proxy.dek)

Tomorrow I'll post my  D.D. Fish review and this time hopefully with a deck. Sorry for ruining your fun when checking this... My rant seems to be longer than the actual post's content lol. Thanks for reading my blog once again.  And thanks for following or faithfully checking everyday. I try to have something updated everyday even if there is no new info. See you all tomorrow and thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment