Sunday, July 1, 2012

My new Blog

For all Vanguard Players out there I have started a new blog dedicated solely to Cardfight!! Vanguard. Right now the first post has been completed. I shall resume posts on this blog eventually just give me some time alright. The new blog is located at Standupvanguard.blogspot.com and shall be added to my Blog List so you all can see whether it has been updated recently.

On the Yu-Gi-Oh front I've been working on a deck that utilizes Spellbooks for a Control Deck... Madolche Magileine being able to supply me with a nearly infinite supply of monsters is crucial to the low monster count. Along with La Maison the Spellbook Institute I can easily begin to have extremely large amounts of card advantage allowing for me to run more costly spells. So expect a build for it once I've finalized it.

No comments:

Post a Comment