Sunday, June 3, 2012

Temporary Hiatus

Blog will no longer be updated until I can start playing Vangaurd or Mt:G in a tournament setting from there I will no longer be doing Yu-Gi-Oh posts as I'm just no longer able to create anything worthwhile. Though honestly if I do find something interesting I'll happily do a post on Yu-Gi-Oh. I'll still do Card Reviews on new sets just I will no longer be building Decks or Testing Decks for that matter. Starting from Booster 7 of Cardfight Vanguard I'll be doing full set reviews for that.

So in essence I won't have a new post until either Abyss Rising, Magic 2013 or Booster 7. Unless I find something really interesting to post that I feel needs to get out there.

I'm very unapologetic for this as I just don't really feel like I'm doing a good job with this blog so I want to take it to a new direction with something I'm genuinely interested in. Before I've been forcing myself to post something everyday which became very difficult to do and ruined my joy in playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

I thank all of you who have supported me to this point and if you feel like no longer following this blog I will not blame you as I'm no longer going to be catering solely to the Yu-Gi-Oh crowd and even then sparingly. I still play on DN from time to time when I get an idea. Just don't expect me to post something everyday even when I return it's been stressing me out so badly and I'm quite worried for my health (My weight has to be dropped before I can pick up on such stress again).

Once again thank you all so much. When I finally return to this blog I'll make it the most amazing blog of all time with all of your help and input. Any troll comments will go undeleted as I will not be checking it. If necessary when I return I'll go the Rauzes route and start a new blog altogether for a fresh clean start. My writing skills will have hopefully improved by the time I return so I'll actually be interesting to read even when the content is subpar at best.

3 comments:

  1. Take a breather, then come back.

    Enjoy much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that I'll no longer be able to depend on Yami no Duel for all my Yugioh needs, but its good to hear that you are doing what is best for you. Thanks for all the posts thus far- you have made me a better duelist.
    Good luck for the future, and God Bless ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair play, I don't think anyone really expects you to update in any schedule at all, people just read them as they turn up. They ain't paying for them. I'd suggest using a seperate blog for your Cardfight Vanguard posts though if you don't want to annoy people looking for YGO info, though I know you'll probably dilute the audience a lot.

    ReplyDelete